➞ Are you looking for a new project that’s in line with your values?
DO YOU HAVE…
Do you have a knack for business and enjoy dealing with others?
DO YOU WANT…
Do you want to take on a meaningful project that you can be proud of?
AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…
Are you looking for a structured environment where you can grow on your own?
Your project steps
We're here to support you in this adventure!
Development department meeting
Research and validation of the premises
Delivery of DIP
Signature of the reservation contract
Signature of the franchise agreement
Works and fittings
Opening point of sale
≥ 70 000€
200 to 400 m²
(*% of sales before taxes)
250,000 to 450,000€
Our personalized support
PRIOR TO OPENING
- Help with local market conditions
- Project monitoring assistance
- Help locating the premises and negotiating the lease
- Assistance with prospective project ownership
- Layout plans and bids
- Introduction to our banking and accounting partners
- Recommendations on product assortment
- Four to six weeks of theoretical and practical training
- Help with setup
- Tips for communicating your opening
- Assistance and follow-up from a network coordinator to advise you, support you and develop best practices
- Communication operations, promotions and national and local events
- Organization of annual regional meetings
- Ongoing training for you and your employees via e-learning
- Support services for franchise owners
- National loyalty system
No, we have a specially-designed practical and theoretical training program to familiarize you with the all things organic to help you acquire the necessary skills. After opening, support services, along with a coordinator, are there to help you if needed.
It depends on your project, it usually takes between four and eight months.
A personal contribution of approximately 30% of the total investment is required by the banks to finance your project.
Yes, many of our franchise owners have opened two or more stores. Like them, you’ll enjoy favorable conditions along with assistance from the development department to help you carry out your projects.
Yes, we have an international development department, please complete our form.
What if it were you? Join the adventure!
Join the adventure by becoming the next La Vie Claire franchise owner. Contact us via our form to discuss the possibility of establishing or taking over one of our stores.